We recently brought an issue to your attention regarding Senator Anitere Flores and her radical position change regarding 2nd Amendment rights. Here’s a summary of the issue:
- Senator Flores has betrayed her constituents. After courting the NRA for an A+ rating, and running last fall on a platform of strong 2nd Amendment support, she has done a 180, and declared that she opposes the major 2nd Amendment reforms currently filed in the Senate! If you want to see for yourself, check out this video.
- Flores has announced, in an abuse of her committee position, that she will not allow any of these reforms (including Open Carry and Campus Carry), to even come to a vote on the senate floor! She is effectively making herself a unilateral dictator on the issue, and denying your senator his duty and responsibility to represent you!
- In a truly remarkable turn, Flores has allied herself with the Bloomberg-backed Moms Demand Action anti-gun group, who calls Flores “their new champion” in Florida!
Senator Negron’s office says he does not support what Flores is doing, but he also says he has not heard from his own constituents about supporting the 2nd Amendment! You can make a difference! As we have proven in the past, your state senators and representatives will listen to you! Contact Senator Negron’s office today, and let him know you want him to support the 2nd Amendment, and oppose Flores’ attempt to take away your right to representation! Your contact will be doubly effective if you call his offices AND send a letter via email.
First, call Senator Negron’s Offices:
- Tallahassee: (850) 487-5025
- District Office: (772) 219-1665
(Please be professional and respectful)
Second, use the form at right to email your message to him.
We are specifically targeting Senator Negron with the email, but a copy will be sent to your Senator and House Rep as well.
“The power and success of grassroots movements is the strength of our collective voice”
The specific individuals represented by the checked silhouette images below will be updated automatically, as soon as you enter your address. Please don’t “un-check” anything.
NOTE: if there is no petition below, it has expired.
NOTE REGARDING PETITION: Your impact will be greater if you take a few minutes to write your own subject and rewrite some of the email message to be in your own words. Leaders and their staffs tend to pay less attention to emails that are identical copies of what they’ve seen before. But if you take the time to change it (or at least SOME of it), it indicates that you care enough about the issue to spend some time constructing your message.